Chooseday: Going Green

Posted by  | Tuesday, December 14, 2010  at 6:59 AM  

Someone once told me that there are only two things one must do in life, one must be born and one must die. All of the rest is choices. To breath is a choice, to get up in the morning another and... I think you get the picture.

I made a choice this Christmas to go with Growing Paper's collection of plantable cards. Yes, you can now give someone a card that they can plant after their birthday or Christmas and watch it grow! I received mine after a week of placing the order online, here are my favourites: (click on images to view larger samples)

Bird BirdcageBird on a branch

1 comment:

Tania said...

Hi Karen. Dis mooi.

Watse werk doen jy?

Geseënde dag verder

Groete
Tania

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...