DIY: Become a bookmaker!

Posted by  | Wednesday, December 15, 2010  at 6:00 AM  

I got married earlier this year, at Ducks Country House and Venue, a quaint little place on the bank of the Klipriver in Henley-on-Klip, Gauteng. Melanie Wessels was responsible for my gorgeous and unique photos, with Ilana from Cosmetiek doing my make-up.

I made a scrapbook album for our memories of the day, that contains all our wedding stationary, seating arrangements and church songs sang, but felt that I still wanted something smaller to take with to others as a brag book.

I am an absolute internet addict and found a following company called Blurb online. Their books are cheap and super easy to make and you have a wide variety of choice when it comes to colors and outlay. You can even sell your book online at no cost!

Here with a preview of my book that I am expecting in the post any day now:


1 comment:

Tania said...

Dit is stunning! Julle trou foto's is die mooistes wat ek nog gesien het. Baie karakter en stunning - 'n fees vir die oë! En ek love you blog.

Baie blessings
Tania

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...