Online: Garden Bleu

Posted by  | Wednesday, February 16, 2011  at 6:30 AM  


I recently acquired a garden arch and I am still in the market for a garden bench, but found it really hard to find a supplier in Johannesburg. Most of my friends know that I am a total online-shopaholic! And Google, being my starting point, introduced me to a gem in Greenside, with another two stores, one in Riebeek Kasteel and another in Pretoria.

The shop is called Garden Bleu, (I had to smile when I saw their creative name) they sell everything for a garden from garden art to unique metal accessories. They stock French, Victorian, Provencial, Tuscan and European influenced products. Here with some of the unique feature items:


Visit them on their newly designed website: www.gardenbleu.co.za for more information on their stores, services and products offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...