Online: "I Do" the cherry on top

Posted by  | Wednesday, January 12, 2011  at 6:30 AM  

I have seen everything from aliens, Lego and even the Corps' Bride that you can use for a wedding cake topper! The latter might not be an ideal start to your journey :). Here with some of the ideas and suppliers that I managed to find on etsy as well as a photo of my own wedding cake toppers in July 2010.

Here with a photo of my own wedding toppers, I made the little flags with words myself, using a toothpick and a little pearl bead at the top of each one. I ordered the dolls from Goosegrease on Etsy and personalised them myself as well.




Formal



From left to right: Love by Buttons N more buttons, Naked Lovebirds by sweetie caketopper (also salt and pepper shakers), Transparent purple color butterfly by Butterfly bazaar, customised wedding couple by Subtle Details, dragonflies by Clear cut crafts 2007, Love by Blue butterfly design.


Not so formal





From left to right: I carry your heart with me by Cottonbird designs, Benedict and Louise by Lesley Wellington, True love by dear Jes , We Do by Bragging bags, Love by Crafty paganCustom lovebirds by Country Squirrels RUS,


Cartoon


    
All of the above by Kikuike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...