Decor: All things pretty

Posted by  | Tuesday, December 21, 2010  at 8:42 AM  

We moved into our new house this weekend, and I still can't find half of what I am looking for... So many cupboards! Those who know me are familiar with my tendencies to cover all the walls with pretty things, and finally, after running out of wall space in my one bedroom, I have enough walls to decorate!

The first thing I found to hang on a wall was a mosaic cross that I bought a year ago from Stoor Ceramics. I found them on the internet and paid a visit to them in the Cape. They really have a lot to choose from starting from embellishments to ready and custom made mosaics. They will also courier to anywhere in South Africa.

Here with a pic of mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...